Saturday 11 January 2014

The Gathering

Some of my spare time is spent playing Magic: The Gathering, and some is spent making small Android apps for fun. For the Magic Card Designer, I have combined the two. This started mainly as a way to be able to create cards on my tablet for fun, but I have also learned a little about android development at the same time which is nice.

The app is still in the early stages at the moment, but I can get a card that at least somewhat looks like how it is supposed to, which is probably the most important bit.

I'll release it at some point, but I would like to get a minimum level of functionality first. What that minimum level is, I am not sure yet.


2 comments:

  1. Hey if u see this u need to update the app all it is doing is crashing when u try to generate a card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was written against an earlier version of Android and needs to add in the prompts to allow permissions when requested. In the mean time, you can manually allow the "Write to disk" permission.

      Delete